Hey, want to Delete your Insta account, not bad to delete your Instagram but before deleting your Instagram don’t forget to backup your photos and video and another post.
For Deleting your account you did not require any permission from Instagram and you did not require any specific time whenever you want you can delete your account. yes,
you just need an only internet connection. if you’re reading this. I am sure that’s no big deal for us right 🙂
if you delete your Instagram permanent then 90% chances truly that you lost your Instagram username from Instagram and yes it’s not temporary disabled its permanent delete,
How To delete Instagram permanently?
In the article, we are deleting our Instagram from the desktop so make sure you have a laptop/computer and your Instagram data (Insta id password) in your hand
What did you require?
Delete your Instagram Account.
- Open any browser on the Desktop.
- First, log in with your Instagram account before jumping to 3rd option.
- Open the Instagram official link, and make sure you are logged in to your Instagram account. and confirm your account.
- After confirming your account. select the reason why you want to delete your account.
- After Selecting the reason for the deleting account Instagram ask you for the account password just enter the password into the text box below.
- After entering, Right password just clicks on the “Delete Account” Button.
7. Clicking to “Delete account” Instagram Showing Alert Thate “Are You Sure you want to delete your Insta account?”
8. Just click ok if you are sure and you want to delete your Insta account after clicking Insta take 30 Days to delete your account
Note:- Your profile and account details will be hidden until 30 Days,
This is not a temporarily disable Instagram this trick can delete your Account permanent from Insta and you lose control of your account after 30 days
That’s it. Wow your deleted Instagram now you can focus on your dream and your schedule Instagram was not able to disturb you anymore
Get a better understanding🤞 by watching this awesome clear video👇👇
How To Temporary Disable Instagram?
Don’t Want to delete a permanent account then here you can how to temporarily disable your account
hey there just Note Deleting a permanent account and Disable a Temporary is not the same and you can’t temporarily disable your account from your mobile phone for that you require a computer or laptop.
but yes if you have a mobile phone and you enable a Desktop view after you can follow these steps from your phone.
1. Log in to Instagram.com on your device.
2. Click the Profile option in the top right of your Instagram login. and click the Setting button.
3. Scroll down, then click Temporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
4. Confirm your account and select the reason why you want to disable your account.
5. Enter the password and click “Temporary disable account”.
That’s it now your account is temporarily disabled from the Instagram side.
- Delete your telegram account?
- How to backup Instagram posts,
- Facts about Instagram,
- Delete a Twitter account?
- Change your Instagram password.
- Download the Dailymotion video.
- Check IMEI Number.
if you have any queries don’t befall to post in the comment section 🙂