In this article, we are going to learn how to download Twitter videos and photos to our phone gallery or computer storage.
Look, Twitter has 330 million monthly active users and 1,000,000,000+ installed in the play store, for is Privacy Twitter does not allow you to download Twitter videos from direct his website And mobile application,
To download a Twitter video you need to use a third-party app or website. That does not connect with official Twitter,
My name is Keshav, owner of Digitaltruthblog.com. In this article, I am going to tell you how you can download Twitter content from third-party sites.
To perform this trick you did not require any special paid tool and special permissions, just make sure you have an internet connection and video or photo link that you want to download,
How to Download Twitter video from savefrom.net?
- Open any browser and search savefrom.net or just click this link.
- Copy your photo or video URL from Twitter that you want to Download.
- After copying the URL go to savefrom.net and paste that URL to the search box on site.
- Paste the link there and click the “Download” button on the right side of the URL box.
- After clicking download your page will be loaded again and your photo/video is shown at the bottom of the URL box,
- Just click “Download jpg” if you downloading an image file or if you downloading a video then just click the “Download mp4” button,
That’s it your Twitter photo/video started downloading from those sites and it will be saved in your download folder.
How to Download twitter videos?
- Click here and open downloader4twitter.com,
- Copy any video URL from twitter and paste hare to this site,
- After pasting the URL just click 🔎 on the button right side of the URL box,
You will see video results like this👇👇
- Select the size of the video in which size you want your video.
- And then just click the download button here we go your Twitter video starts downloading.
This is our second trick to download Your Twitter video and save it to our gallery. If you fetch any problems with this process let me know in the comments I will be ready to help you 🙂
How do I save photos from Twitter?
The simplest way is just to take a screenshot of the photo and crop it to your size otherwise you can download Twitter photos on a mobile phone by following these steps,
- Click the Twitter image you wish to download.
- Smash the three-dot icon at the top right corner of the screen and select “Save image”.
- The photo will be saved on the phone’s gallery in a folder called Twitter,
If you want to download a Twitter image on your computer or laptop, Just Right-click on the image and select the “Save Image As” and save the path that you want to save your Twitter image.
Maybe these tricks help you to solve your Instagram queries.