Pan with Aadhaar: PAN means Permanent Account Number which is provided by the government of India with a pan card government controls the all taxes through a pan card. in this article,
we are going to learn how to link your Permanent Account Number to an aadhaar card.
In 2021 government announced that its Mandatory to link your Permanent Account Number (PAN) to an uid card and the also government announced the last date was 30 September 2021 for that work.
And for this covid pandemic government reannounced that the last date to link your Permanent Account Number to your aadhaar has been extended until 31 March 2022.
by using these methods you can easily able to link your and your family’s pan card with your id card at your home.
Connect Your aadhaar to the pan.
There is two best and short way to link your pan card with an id card. this is provided by the government so you can easily able to link your pan card with your id card.
- Link with Income Tax e-filing Governments website.
- Link by Sending an SMS.
Here, below we provided the best ways to link your pan card with your id card by sending an SMS, and also you can process it through the government’s website.
Use the e-filing Website to Link Aadhar With Pan.
To link your aadhaar to pan through the e-filling Website is simple to do. for that, you just need to have a good internet connection and a laptop.
you can also be done this process with your smartphone.
- Open the e-filing Website.
- In the left side quick link section, you we’ll see the link aadhaar option-click there.
- The site asks you for some details like your pan number, id Number, Name as per uid, and Mobile Number fill this details.
- Now click the “I agree to validate my Aadhaar” checkbox. and click link aadhaar Buton.
- The Site sent an OTP to the mobile number just to verify it.
- A pop-up message will inform you that your uid has been successfully linked to your PAN.
That’s it your process to link your aadhaar card to your pan card is sent successfully it will take 12 to 24 hours to update.
you can also check the status from the e-filling site.
Note: 1. Name, B'date, and Gender as per PAN will be validated against your Aadhaar Details 2. Please ensure that 'Aadhaar Number' and 'Name as per Aadhaar' is exactly the same as printed on your Aadhaar card.
Link PAN with Aadhaar by SMS.
Above we learn how to link your pan card with an uid card through the online website.
and now here we are going to learn how to link your pan card with your aadhaar card by sending an SMS.
you can send this SMS from any card at any time. you just need to have an outgoing SMS on your card.
Follow these steps to link your pan with your aadhaar by SMS.
- Type UIDPAN<space><Aadhaar Num><space><PAN Num> on your mobile.
- Send SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the following format.
Example :- UIDPAN 111122223333 AAAPA9999Q. SMS to 567678 or 56161
Your aadhaar number is linked If your aadhaar and pan details matched successfully. if there is any error then the system will inform you through SMS.
Check Your Aadhaar PAN link Status.
To check your aadhar pan link status you just need to follow the steps given below. you can able to check your aadhaar paan status in two steps.
we provided two different methods to check whether your pan card is linked with an aadhaar card or not.
you can check this by government official website e-filling and also you can find it by sending a message to 567678 or 56161 anytime and anywhere.
Check aadhaar pan status by e-filling.
- Open the e-filling website in any browser you are using.
- On the left side, many options are promoting just click the “Link Aadhaar Status”. or just click this direct link.
- after that, the site asks you for an aadhaar number and also for a pan number.
- just fill that in and click “view link aadhaar status”.
- after that, if your pan-aadhaar is linked that site informs you with a pop-up and if not that site recommends you to link them out.
Check the aadhaar pan status by SMS.
to check your aadhaar pan status by SMS. you need to send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the format given below:
UIDPAN < 12-digit Aadhaar number> < 10-digit PAN Number>
after that, you will receive an automatic reply from the system that informs you of your aadhaar pan link status.
- How to Freeze Columns & Rows in Microsoft Excel
- Best VPN For Freefire in India.
- What is VPN? | is Safe to Use VPN?
- How To Create Amazing Transparent Background Images?
- How to Create Free Barcode Sticker in Microsoft Excel or Word?
- Download Lucky Patcher apk: latest Version.
hope you liked this post and we solved your query if you have still questions and doubts then please write them in a comment box we are ready to help you 🙂