Post Facebook Photos to Twitter: Social Media is growing day by day and some platform like Facebook, and Twitter is providing a business to millions of people.
with the use of this platform, you are able to make money online at your home by just uploading posts to those platforms.
in days there are multiple ways to make money online but now we are going to learn how to set up Automatically ways that help you to make money through Twitter and Facebook by doing nothing.
this trick can also help you to make your online business more easily and more Attractive.
Share Facebook Posts Automatically to Twitter
with the help of today’s tool, we are going to learn how to share any post automatically to Twitter while we are uploading it to Facebook. this tool can help you to share your one post on many platforms with just one click.
also, we are going to learn how you can share this with your computer and laptop also you’re able to perform this task with your mobile.
Fb Post To Twitter with desktop
Here we are going to learn How to Post Facebook Photos to Twitter with our computers and laptop. to perform this task you have to require a good internet connection and a computer or laptop.
make sure you already have a Facebook and Twitter account. to connect your Facebook to Twitter by using ifttt online tool. please follow the steps given below.
- open any browser and type ifttt.com or click here.
- now create your account in ifttt with your google Facebook and iPhone id.
- after that, you will see create a button on the top right side just click there.
- you will see options like “if this” and “then that” on the Applets screen.
- first of all, just click if this button and you will see the list of services provided by ifttt.
- from there we need to select the Facebook option so just search Facebook and click facebook not the Facebook page.
- after that ifttt ask you to log in with your Facebook so just log in to your Facebook account.
- and then you will see multiple options just select “New Photo post by you” confirm your account and continue.
- Now select the “then that” button, as you see above all options, opened just search Twitter and click twitter’s applets.
- select the second option “post a tweet with image” and connect your Twitter handle with the ifttt tool.
- that’s it now you will see the option shown below just press continue and your service was started.
while you end the process given above successfully your Facebook account is connected with Twitter. and now when you post anything to your Facebook it will automatically be uploaded to Twitter.
More For You: How to increase snap score on Snapchat?
stop posting Facebook Photos to Twitter
you can also control these applets from your ifttt account you can stop it temporarily you are able to close permanently this service.
to close this service just log in to your ifttt account and go to my applets section select the applets that you want to close.
now you will see the green option with the connected button just press that toggle button to disconnect the service to post your Facebook images to Twitter.
you can also able to re-connect those services if you change your mind and you want to post your Facebook images on Twitter.
you can also able to make changes to your accounts if you want to change your Facebook account or if you want to change your Twitter account.
just click the setting button and make the changes that you want but while making any changes make sure you download your Twitter data to your gallery.